Standard Reloading Kit
This kit is great if you already have a media separator (if not check out the Deluxe Kit). Use a universal decapping die and this will clean the primer pockets and make them look like new.
-Cleans 2-4 lbs. of brass. Click Here for Quantities
-High Speed Tumbler cleans cases in about 3-4 hours max
-Media won't rust or wear out
The media size is .047"x.255". This will work for all caliber sizes and it will clean the primer pockets the best.
- Love my new Polisher !! Review by Jim
- I was given the Stainless Steel Reloading Kit Polisher for Christmas, and I love the results I'm getting on my brass. It's so nice to load "Like New" polished brass. Very Happy reloader !! (Posted on 1/1/2017)
- Excellent product Review by VHoward
I have the original Thumblers Model B tumbler that I bought from this vendor. It has served me well for the last 5 years and still going strong. I usually shoot multiple guns when I go shooting and I got tired of having to do separate multiiple runs of cases that do not play nice with each other. So I bought the Rebel 17 with pins and more lemishine so I can have 2 machines running at the same time.
WOW! What a difference in quality. The build is just that much better. At first I didn't think it would be worth the extra cost. The pillow block bearings alone make it worth it. This machine is really quiet compared to the model b. The base has leveling feet on it so it won't wobble while running and the drive belt is much heftier.
I will be purchasing a new base to move my model b to because of the pillow block bearings and leveling feet. (Posted on 7/7/2016)
- No muss, no fuss Review by ReBob
- Shipped fast, never seen anything so well packed. Assembly just took a few minutes. Used it for the first time last night on some LC .30 range brass. Dirty, slightly tarnished hadn't seen a lot of improvement on some cleaned with walnut media. Let it run for 3 1/2 hrs, opened the drum and went Wowser ! !T made that ragged old brass look like new. A lot less mess than a vibratory cleaner and it's quiet too. I'm impressed, it was money well spent. (Posted on 2/11/2016)
- Good Product and Service Review by Right of Red
The package quickly arrived (on Friday) after purchase and came just as shown. The only problem is that they forgot to put in the drive pulley...kinda frustrating as I was as giddy as a kid on Christmas opening gifts. I emailed them and they shipped it that day and I received the pulley on Monday (very fast). Got it put together and started cleaning! Results were as expected with stainless media (shiny stuff gets me going!).
Quality of the product: I don't like the fact that the drive shaft has a flat spot on it but the pulley does not. I know this system is not high stress but I would like to see a pulley that fits the shaft perfectly instead of just a set screw holding it on. Overall, very good product and can't wait to show my buddies! (Posted on 1/26/2016)
- The only way to go! Review by BC1
- Best way to clean brass bar none! After using this system I am convinced . Only thing you need to make it easier is a large fine screened strainer to pour off cleaning solution to keep from loosing your SS pins. You can pick one up at most cooking supply stores cheap. System is much quieter than other ways of brass cleaning. Highly recommend it and have no regrets . (Posted on 3/2/2015)
- REBEL 17 OUTSTANDING Review by WEATHERBYST
- I have been reloading for 40 plus years and have tried lots of ways to clean brass. I used a vibratory tumbler for quite a while. They clean the outside but nothing else,primer pockets had to be cleaned by hand. Have friends that had ultra sonic cleaners but they were just ok. Looking on line came across STM site liked how sturdy the REBEL 17 looked and purchased one. They work as advertised. You don't need any fancy costly cleaners. Get one you will not be sorry. (Posted on 6/30/2014)
- Fantastic! Review by JS
- Absolutely fantastic! This tumbler looks to be built very durable and runs quiet. Its very easy to use and the results are amazing! No more cleaning primer pockets and inside of the cases are clean as well! I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks STM! (Posted on 5/14/2014)
- This thing is NO JOKE Review by Gordie
Well packaged & super fast shipping, arrived in 4 Days. I wasn't happy with the dust or the results with my vibratory cleaner so I went ahead and bought a ultrasonic cleaner. I couldn't justify the expense of a wet tumbler. It works well but the primer pockets were still problematic. SOOOOO, being the slow learner that I am I finally went for the Rebel. I agree with all the previous reviews, IT'S FANTASTIC!!! As for drying, I line a baking sheet with an old towel n put them in my oven on it's lowest setting (150 degrees) for a couple hours & they're perfect.
Thanks STM for delivering a great product. I do have a slightly used ULTRA SONIC for sale although it is a little large for a paper weight. (Posted on 5/1/2014)
- WOW! Review by Fredrick
- I was surprised @ how clean & shinny my brass turned out. Selling my Vibratory cleaner & media. Call me @ BR 549 (Posted on 2/21/2014)
- Absolutely Awesome! Review by Blitzburgh
I can't tell you how happy I am with this package! The brass is SO clean, inside & out - including the primer pockets, and shinier than brand new brass! I LOVE this tumbler!
On top of it, it shipped earlier than expected - couldn't be happier! (Posted on 7/20/2013)
- Almost magical Review by Manny
As stated by just about everyone this equipment works just like magic. It cleans the inside and outside of the brass including flash holes and primer pockets.
BUT you should pull out the rubber liner as soon as possible and do a rust prevention on it. It is not well preserved, after using mine a couple of times rust were already forming on it. (Posted on 2/20/2013)
- WOW!!!!!! Review by Mike
- I was surprised how clean they got. No more cleaning primer pockets. No more dust and mess. It was worth the week wait. I wish i had got this before I bought all my primer pocket cleaning tools.... (Posted on 1/31/2013)
- AWESOME PRODUCT!!! Review by doc300wm
Normally when items are advertised the pictures look way better that what you will get, not here my brass came out just as clean and shiny as shown on here. cleaned inside and out and now I don't have to clean my primer pockets anymore.
(Posted on 9/30/2012)
- The Best! Review by Haagen dazs
- Been cleaning hundreds of pieces over the last few days. Just cleaned 140 30-06 in 3 hours with minimal soap; all looks brand new! (Posted on 5/17/2012)
- BEST SERVICE!!!! Review by Fate
- Customer service was A++++++ I placed my order and received my tumbler package within 4 days! The brass is shiny as can be. Believe the hype! This method works!! I would buy again from STM any day. These guys know a thing or two about customer service. Not only is their product amazing, but the people they have working here are first class. Anyone want to buy a vibratory tumbler? : D (Posted on 3/15/2012)
- Awesome!!!! Review by Ken
- Love this set up!!! Gets the brass clean inside and out, flashholes and primers pockets also!!! Wish I would have made this purchase a long time ago. (Posted on 2/1/2012)
- Awesome Product!! Thanks Review by Bob
I had 45ACP brass stacked up to process so I put the tumbler to work immediately. After opening the tumbler up the first time all I could say was Wow! Clean inside and out and no primer pockets to clean. Works great! 3 loads processed so far and every one perfect.
Know anyone interested in a used vibratory cleaner with media? (Posted on 12/20/2011)
- Wow! Works amazingly well! Review by Teps71
- This product will have your brass looking like brand new commercial quality brass inside and out. Deprime before tumbling and your primer pockets will get clean too! No more picking media out of flash holes. This process couldn't be any easier and the results are fantastic! (Posted on 6/7/2011)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95