Stainless steel pins, cylindrical in shape. This media is magnetic which makes it possible to pickup with a magnet. 5 lbs of media is all you need for 15 lb capacity thumler's tumbler. This stainless steel media is designed to work best for polishing brass, but will work with many other applications. Pins will pass through the flash holes and it cleans the primer pockets like new! Won't work-harden brass. Pins don't wear out so they will never need to be replaced. This media will work for ALL case sizes. You need a hexagon style drum. Will NOT work in Vibratory Style systems.
We offer two sizes for the media:
- Standard Diameter Size .041": pins will get stuck in some .223 flash-holes, the separating process is easier. (Most Common)
- Larger Diameter Size .047": prevents two pins getting stuck in some .223 brass, the separating process is harder (Order this if the majority of brass being cleaned is .223/5.56)
- best darn stuff I've found Review by Rooster
I've only been reloading for 35 yrs. Tried steel wool, Chemical dips, treated walnut, corn cob with and without polish, ceramic balls and cylinders to clean cases. This stuff beats it all BIG TIME and is faster using nothing but water, soap, and a little dish powder!
Oh, and the customer service? These guys beat 99% of the companies that I deal with. I'm ordering more so I can use it in my other rotary tumbler too. (Posted on 3/16/13)
- Cat's Meow Review by R. Moore
- I received my tumbler and put it to the test. Let me tell you...this is the cat's meow if there was ever such a thing! This tumbler does EXACTLY what it's suppose to do. The primer pockets come out spotless and the entire shell looks like brand new. I compared them to new brass I have....can't tell the difference! This is by far the best money I have ever spent on a tumbler. It's no surprise you guys can't keep these things in stock. Thanks again for such a killer product! (Posted on 3/4/13)
- Recommend to everyone Review by minerwelder
- Picked up media and lemi-shine on friday from store in orem, got home monday cleaned 3 loads of rifle brass 1 load of pistol in the min. times they came out looking like new from store brass, the primer pockets had a little residue in them if I would have run to max time they probably would have been completely clean, This is the best brass cleaner I've every used! (Posted on 11/22/12)
- Old Dog Learned New Trick: Review by petcelman
- I thought I had seen it all when it comes to cleaning used brass. This system is absolutely the best! About the only difference is that you can't reload the brass immediately. You need to let everything dry. I live in the desert so it doesn't take long. The difference in the brass is unbelievable! Another thing is that super clean brass takes far less case lube to size AND it takes far less pressure to squeeze the brass down to size. This is the best I have ever used! (Posted on 8/24/12)
- Best way to clen brass yet! Review by President100
- I have used walnut, corn cob and ultrasonic. NONE of them even come close to the SS media clean. Especially happy with the primer pockets! 4 Hrs usually does the trick, some really bad cases take a little longer. (Posted on 2/16/12)
- Best I've Ever Used Review by Ironshootr
- I've been shooting and reloading for a little over 41 years - cleaning brass was almost an art - this setup is the best I've used, especially when it gets the primer pockets clean saving me that extra aggravating, tedious job. I've tried about everything on the market including some odd media types, but this system works beautifully. I look forward to many years of clean brass. (Posted on 2/7/12)
- Stainless Tumbling Media Review by Bartsalyer
This works great... I have not used vibrators or other media; but I was impressed with this media and how it works great. I did take other reviews into consideration. Ran a load just media alone and cleaned. Then ran loads with ought six, 45 acp, 223 with great results. As good as new. I did use the shine in each batch so I can not tell how works alone. I also put the dash of dish washing liquid soap as recommendations.
Also a little obsessive, I ran 50 12 ga shot shells for 1.5 hours and they came out amazingly clean and no damage...
Looks great and earns the respect reloading deserves.
(Posted on 11/27/11)
- Best system I've found Review by John W
- Simple to use and near-perfect results in about 4 hours time. Just follow the enclosed instructions. Brass looks like new inside and out. (Posted on 3/24/11)
- Couldn't be happier Review by Joey Mishap
- I couldn't be happier with the results..had I known about doing this 15 years ago..I would have got this set up them (Posted on 2/14/11)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price: $59.95
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price: $5.95