# TT140HS This is the High Speed heavy-duty version of the Model B Thumler's Tumbler, using the 1/30 horsepower 3000rpm motor to clean your brass fast when using stainless steel! Do not confuse this high speed Model B Heavy Duty with the Model B tumbler using the slower and smaller motor. This is a heavy duty, professional quality tumbler, which features larger, more powerful continuous, fan cooled motor with overload protection. Steel hexagon barrel with removable rubber lining for long, efficient and quiet operation. 15 lb. capacity. 5 year guarantee on barrel and liner. International model is available in 220v/ 240v. The 220v model is just the motor, the plug is NOT international and you will need to wire a new plug. For International orders select 220v model and add to cart.
- Worth the money and the wait Review by Chris
- When I purchased this, there was a wait due to backorder. I almost didnt buy it because i didnt want to drop 180 bux on something I wasnt sure was going to work as well as they say it does. I now have my tumbler and I absolutely love it. It cleans brass so well that when you hold a new case and a cleaned one side by side its hard to tell which is used and which is new. Everything comes out very clean inside and out. Primer pockets and flash hole are clean as a whistle. I have cleaned as many as 250 40S&w cases at one time in this tumbler and ran for 4 hours with nothing more than the stainless media, dish soap, and water and all cases look like new. Same goes for 150 223rem, 100 30-06, and 200 44mag. Media does not get stuck at all anywhere in any of these cases. I use a media separator like the one they sell here and it all separates very well. Bottom line is this is absolutely worth spending the money and worth the wait if you have a backorder like I did. STM had excellent communication whenever I emailed them looking for an update on my order. BUY THIS! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED! (Posted on 3/19/13)
- Who Knew? Review by Chanse1
- I was using a "traditional" vibratory tumbler and thought the used brass I was cleaning was coming out just fine. Read about the stainless steel media/tumbler and thought it was just a marketing gimmick to sell a different "toy" to reloaders. How wrong I was! I got mine this past week and have been re-tumbling brass that I had already "cleaned", or so I thought. The results were quite amazing. The re-done brass came out so clean it looked new, even the primer pockets. I did not run each batch the full recommended time, just an hour or so and the results were THAT good. The only downside I find so far is emptying the brass from the drum and not losing any of the pins, and I have to accept the drying time for the brass once it is done tumbling, so planning your work out is essential. Once I figure out a system to do this painlessly, all will be more than fine. What a great product! If you re-use your brass, or purchase large lots of used brass, this is the machine for you. Don't think it would be cost effective if you only reload a couple of hundred rounds a few times a year, but otherwise, if you reload every week or so, this machine will pay for itself in no time at all. Heavy duty, well put together, clear instructions, great service, what more could you want????? (Posted on 3/18/13)
- As advertised....... Review by Larry W
Read several reviews/posts on forums, sounded good. Wasn't satisfied with my
vibrating tumbler & the dust inside & out, media in pockets, etc.
Decided to give the STM a try. In a nutshell....works great!! Clean up &
drying the brass, not as big a deal as some have said.
I rinsed thoroughly with warm water in my old brass separator, dried with a
hair dryer. Didn't take long at all.
Clean & shiny inside & out, including primer pocket & flashhole.
Get off the fence & get one. (Posted on 3/18/13)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Thumler's Tumbler Model B High Speed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $259.95
Special Price: $224.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price: $44.95