We are now selling a simple brass drying system. Tumbling and cleaning brass is now even easier.
After tumbling and cleaning cartridge cases you can now have your brass dry and ready to use within an hour. This unit has 5 trays that hold approximately 60-80 rifle (about 120-150 pistol) cases per shelf. This is a simple food dehydrator that works great for drying brass. The unit has a 2 year warranty.
- After tumbling brass rinse the cases really good with clean water.
- Place brass on towel to remove excess water.
- Shake the cases to force the remaining water out of the case. If cases are not deprimed the water will stay in the case longer and it will result it longer drying time.
- Place cases on tray and secure lid.
- Check brass cases for water inside after 45 minutes to 1 hour. CAUTION: Cases will be hot, handle will gloves.
- After cases are dry inspect and load